Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

I have a couple questions if anyone can help me:

If I pause now, do I lose access to the Humble Trove immediately, or can I access it till the new monthly comes out?

Can I pause indefinitely? I thought you could, but the only thing I found on the FAQ was: "NOTE: Pausing lasts for 1 month at a time. After that month has been skipped, you will be resubscribed and set to receive the next monthly subscription."

4 years ago

You will lose access to the Trove as soon as you hit 'Pause' and gain access again when the Monthly is released. So only for about a week.

You can only pause for one month at a time.

4 years ago

Thanks for the answer!

So if I pause now, when will it unpause? When/if that happens, can I pause again?

4 years ago

It will unpause right after the bundle drops. You can then pause again or just wait until right before they charge you for the new bundle so you have access to the trove and discounts for longer if that is important to you.

4 years ago

Got it, thanks.
One last question, where can I find the date that the auto charge happens each month?

4 years ago

Good question. I actually never had to look it up before, because some always posts a warning here on SG. ;D
I think it might be a week or so before release.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Your next billing date is here under "MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION" at the bottom.
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/subscriber

or the Billing History page
https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing

Note that this is the next time you'll be charged, and not when the next bundle drops.

If are purchasing month-to-month, the billing date is a week before the bundle drops (i.e. the last Friday of the month, since the full bundle releases on the first Friday of the following month).

But let's say if you buy a 3-month today, the next billing date will be in 3 months. You can still pause the following months, and you have until the full bundle is released to pause. Humble keeps track of how many months you have remaining in your plan.

Also, even though you lose access to the Trove immediately on pausing, you can unpause/pause as many times as you like in a month. So if you are certain you want to pause a month: just unpause, download the game you want, then pause again immediately after. Same applies to the Humble store discount.

4 years ago

Thanks for the complete answer!
It says my biling date is "November 29, 2019", but I have a "Month-to-Month Plan". The last friday of the month is november 25, so I don't really know what's up.

4 years ago

last Friday of November is 29th. last Friday of October is 25th

4 years ago

Oooooh, you are right, I'm way too sleepy, haha.
So then, that means the auto charge happens right before the COMPLETE bundle for next month is revealed, not the one with Crash & Spyro, right?

4 years ago

auto charge happens right before the COMPLETE bundle for next month is revealed, not the one with Crash & Spyro, right?

One week before, and yes, the autocharge for you is set to the next bundle after the Crash & Spyro one.

Autocharge happens on the last friday of a month, giving you immediate access to the revealed games, then for the full bundle on the bundle's release day (first friday of a month), and this is the time when the next month's reveals happen, in the current system.
In your case you paused your November bundle (which would give you Spyro & folks) so your next billing date is next month's (November's) last Friday, 29th. That is the billing date for December's bundle, and we will know some reveals by November the 1st, when November bundle releases.

Basically:
Last friday of month: autocharge for next month's bundle
*one week passes*
First Friday of a month: Monthly bundle releases, as well as reveals for the month

4 years ago

I think I get it now, thanks for helping :)

4 years ago

Yeah, that's right. "COMPLETE" as in the rest of the bundle you were auto charged for the week prior. And obviously you won't get access to the early reveals (which are revealed a month before the rest of the bundle) until the auto charge date.

You've already paid for the Crash/Spyro November bundle, so regardless of what happens to your subscription, you're getting the rest of the bundle come November 1.

4 years ago

Great, thanks a lot!

4 years ago

It's the first time (and probably last time) I subbed and I'm now downloading the Trove.

4 years ago

if pause(skip) this november bundle, i keep classic plan?

4 years ago

From what I've read - yes. Because when pausing You only don't pay but at the same time You're still subscriber.

4 years ago

But does this bill increase every month that you have it paused?

4 years ago

You may want to clarify that.

Are you asking if you still pay for months when you are paused?

If that's the case: No.

4 years ago*

Pause a month means you are not charged at the end of month and You don't get games/access to trove but You still are subscribed.

4 years ago

Do I need to remember to pause every month or does it keep paused forever until I unpause ?

4 years ago

You have to pause every month. You get unpaused when the new bundle is revealed. If you pause today you will be unpaused on 1st November and have to pause again for December monthly.

4 years ago

As Moony1986 replied. It auto unpauses each month so if you want to pause more you need to do it each month manually.

4 years ago

thanks for respond! :D

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Attention: The autocharge process will start in a few hours.

Make sure to cancel / pause your subscription before that if you don't want to be charged,

4 years ago

Is it still possible to subscribe between autocharge date and release date?

4 years ago

Yes it is, as its not released you can still subscribe.

4 years ago

Huh, I always thought autocharge happened on the last Thursday of the month.

4 years ago

It can't this time, because that would make it the day before the reveal. (November 1st)

4 years ago

Nope, it's the day before last friday of the month, and only 6 times out of 7 coincide with "last thursday".

4 years ago

Warning - If you cancel then you will be locked out of Classic. Best to pause if you want to have a look at classic before it's no longer available.

4 years ago

I just paused, and unless my card account is slow on the update apparently I made it in time, as I don't see any money taken in the past few hours. Thanks for the heads up! For some reason I believed I still had at least until the last day of the month before Humble would automatically renew my monthly subscription...

And while I'm here I have a question: does the "pause" feature work for those who purchased just one month of monthly? I managed to pause it, but I always assumed that thing would be available only to those who purchased more than one month at once (like the "1 year" subscription).
And can I pause for as many months in a row as I want in order to keep my classic plan when the new type of subscription will be released? Or am I limited to a set amount of paused months?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

about 1 day 8 hours it launches in full just go here to check https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

There is a timer, if you pay before this, you get the bundle. When the timer ends, the other games will be revealed and you can't buy it anymore.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Anyone know when the new monthly system change will take place?

4 years ago

Well, they said later this year, so either tomorrow or in a month.

4 years ago

What other 3 games they gave?

4 years ago

They didn't reveal yet, we'll only know tomorrow.

4 years ago

4 years ago

I assume for next month "Right now" would be weird since they'd be unlocks.

If Spyro, Crash, COD, AND SC6 were in a humble bundle. That'd be insane value.

4 years ago

Please oh PLEASE let it be Soul Calibur VI. Been DYING to play that one.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Did anyone happen to screenshot that tweet?
All three of those + the early unlocks seems out of whack with their usual offerings.

I most certainly wouldn't complain, but it seems too good to be true.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Ah, thank you, Veebs! I missed that thread, and it's most kind of you to oblige me. :D

4 years ago

Tweet deleted

4 years ago

So I guess Choice doesn't come into effect this month if they're sticking to old "reveal some games upfront" format.

4 years ago

lame question:
I am going to subscribe for one month to get COD WWII (I waited for the last day in case I win one of the many giveaways which I didn't...)
I noticed that subscriptions are charged around 25th each month
So if I unsubscribe tomorrow, I am gonna get December early unlock games as well? Two months for the price of one? Sounds strange, but if it's true, it's cool.:)

4 years ago

So if I unsubscribe tomorrow, I am gonna get December early unlock games as well? Two months for the price of one?

I don't really pay attention to autocharge dates and that stuff so I can't explain detailed why not but no you won't.

4 years ago

if you want to get the early unlock games tomorrow, you would need to pay tomorrow for december as well or if you use a longer subscription plan, you would "lose" one month but would gain automaticly the rest of the december games as well.

so no, you cant cheat

4 years ago

I agree with you mate. Even though so many hate call of duty but that is the franchise which introduced me to FPS genre. And call of duty has a good single Player campaign.

4 years ago

I think you answered on the wrong person but i saw your comment. Call of duty games have a lot of flaws but there is a reason that they are the top selling games every year, they are fun. I havent keep up with the last few cods except bo4, iw and ww2 as all of them were in bundles or really cheap.
I dont consider call of duty campaigns anything spectacular but they are fun for the most part but i have to admit after i have played the iw one i completely changed my mind, It has to be one of the best fps campaigns i have ever played. It innovates on so many levels and the character development is really good. Story isnt anything great but it does its job. WW2 has an enjoyable campaigns with some really nice backgrounds and ideas. Its also totally worth it especially for this price.
About the multiplayer i have to admit that the WW2 is the best of those 3 as there are no stupid specialists or hand holding guns. There is a huge variety of guns, the biggest one i have ever seen, and they are really well balanced which is really surprising. Unfortunaly the maps are terrible. Iw also is enjoyable but bo4 is broken on every single part. Its fun for the first few hours but after you start finding out how it works you will stop playing.
No matter how much internet hates cods they do their job and they earn Activision a fortune.

4 years ago

You wont, just buy it before the timer ends and you will get this bundle. By the way WWII is really underated and totally worth it for this price.

4 years ago

Man SCVI is solid, unfortunately had asked for refund since its not cross platform, at least not at the time of release, and not many people to play multi, especially in my region. Kiwami, hmm, I got kinda bored with Zero tho it was not bad, might as well give it a go,... My body is ready for the reveals and Ill go from there.

4 years ago

New leaks are pretty solid, sub is ending soon though and I'm not sure if I should renew unless there's a decent offer for it.

Concerned about the new choice format :(

4 years ago

Well, if you stay subbed you get the superior Classic plan.

4 years ago

Yes, though I'm concerned about the way Humble is headed. (even moreso than before)

4 years ago

It's been a concern since IGN bought them - not much Humbleness left. Pretty much given up on them ever releasing a decent HIB anymore.

That said, if you've got an active sub, you can keep pausing, which effectively means you can dip in if you want and take advantage of a good deal if you want...

4 years ago

That’s a fair way to view it, and I might just follow that if they have a resub deal. Thanks for your input.

4 years ago

You can renew without paying (and without getting the games then, obviously). Read that.

4 years ago*

Oh! That’s new to me, didn’t know it was possible 0.0
My last plan was a 1 year prepaid and it was ending soon.

Thanks for the info! That’s very helpful.
The only downside is of course remembering to pause if you’re not interested.
(Do you know if they have the one time refund if you forget to pause and you haven’t touched the keys if you use this method?)
Thank you again ;o;

4 years ago

I suppose that the one-time refund still works with this method. Just be polite and it should be easy to get your money back in case of an unwanted bundle.
And we're in 2019, that should be easy to add a note in your phone or your computer to remember to pause at least 7 days before the end of the bundle (aka before the auto-billing date, which is a week before the end of the bundle).
Or better, if you are not interested by the Trove and by the 10/20% off on their store, just pause the first day of an unwanted Monthly. You can unpause anytime if you get slightly interested later in the month anyway.

4 years ago

Thank you! That’s good to hear at least.

So if I’m understanding correctly, if you unpause later in the month you don’t get charged till the auto charge date/ only charged when you confirm with pay now?

(Humble is confusing sometimes and don’t answer it well in their faq, thank you for taking the time to help!)

4 years ago

if you unpause later in the month you don’t get charged till the auto charge date/ only charged when you confirm with pay now?

That's it.
For instance, the dates of December Monthly will be these :

• November 1 to November 29 : you can pause, stay unpaused, or even pause/unpause/pause/unpause because reasons.
  • November 29 (no idea about the exact time, so better be ready November 28) : auto-billing date.
    If you were paused at that date, you are not charged, and you will get unpaused for the next Monthly (or are you unpaused December 6 ? I'm not sure if you get unpaused the auto-billing day, or the day of the new Monthly. Two years ago, you were unpaused at the auto-billing date. No big difference anyway).
    If you were unpaused, then you are charged and you get the early-revealed games.
  • November 29 post auto-billing to December 6 : you can pause, stay unpaused, or even pause/unpause/pause/unpause because reasons. If you were paused, you're still able to get the Monthly if you click on Pay now
  • December 6 : end of the Monthly, hidden games are revealed and you get them if you bought the bundle, beginning of the new Monthly.

To get the games (and therefore paying for them), you have either to be unpaused at the auto-billing date, or click on Pay now anytime during the month, even after the auto-billing date.
So yep, if you are paused now and decide to unpause for any reason, you won't get charged until November 29, leaving you plenty of time to pause again until that date.

4 years ago*

Cool, thank you so much once again, you’ve been very kind :’))

Hope you have an excellent weekend!

4 years ago

The leak was "real" :)

4 years ago

YES! SOUL CALUBUR 6!

4 years ago

shenmue too. wow.

4 years ago

I'd say November's HB was probably one of, if not THE best HB monthly ever. In turns of value.

4 years ago

I agree

4 years ago

Was thinking the same... this month was a real heavy-hitter

4 years ago

Meh the next of Novemmber games are not really good (Shenmue was a good surprise) but the rest don't look interesting at all

4 years ago

Whoa, Shenmue and 11-11 Memories Retold even after that fantastic 3 games reveal. And amazing December stuff, Humble is bringing their A game!

4 years ago

shenmue 1/2 and 11-11 too, top

4 years ago

11-11 was already in a bundle, so I already had it. Otherwise the reveals are pretty good.

4 years ago

First HMB. Have to say, very satisfied with it. Crash, Spyro & Shenmue. Amazing.

4 years ago

So siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!
What an amazing bundle
Shenmue for all <3

I bought i for 20. But I regret nothing.

Now can no one cry.^^ "mimimi bad IGN" ^^

4 years ago

that's probably the most surprising monthly ever... with the potential "best bundle" title for most subscribers...

4 years ago

I'm unsure if I'll end up playing Shenmue (it's from another era and I don't know if the gameplay / story is capticating enough) but other than that this is an excellent monthly, I'm really happy with it, I'm interested in almost all of the games / can sell the single uninteresting one. So many good news yesterday and today ^^
edit: also an interesting Humble Original, a bit akin to Experience 112 (Be a hacker, hack cameras, get info through them, etc)

4 years ago*

pretty awesome unlocks, was afraid for the worse but what we got is really good!

i almost screamed in joy when seeing Shenmue <3

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.