Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

OMG best bundle ever just because of Shenmue that I've been wanting to buy for some time;)

4 years ago

Synthetik, awesome :O

4 years ago

Too bad early unlocks were absolute crap, the later games look somewhat interesting.

4 years ago

Not bad, not bad :)

4 years ago

Not sure about Shenmue, I'll watch some gameplay videos before I redeem it. It is 20 years old, after all. The times have changed. Recently I played remastered version of Shadow of the Colossus and it was quite dull and unfriendly. This might be similar case, I'm afraid.

4 years ago

11-11 Memories retold have lock
BN
CN
ID
JP
KH
KR
LA
MM
MY
PH
SG
TH
TL
VN

all others row

4 years ago

Thank you for all the lists!

4 years ago

great bundle =]

4 years ago

Good bundle but shitty times for mac users (this monthly and December early reveals).

4 years ago

I'm really happy with Shenmue. Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of the remaining games, and whether I should keep them or give them away?

4 years ago

11-11 : Great War walking sim apparently. Much story, very feels?
Synthetic: stylish and somewhat hardcore roguelike shooter. Looks simple at first glance like Nuclear Throne but trailer shows a lot of variety.
Evergarden: chill puzzle
Shenmue: Looking for sailors ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) simulator. IDK, it has everything.

All games look really good in their respective genre.

4 years ago

Wow! This could be one of the best Humble Monthlies ever!

4 years ago

I was calling it the best with the early reveals, adding Shenmue 1 and 2 just confirmed it without a doubt from my point of view.

4 years ago

+10

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

no 11-11 Memories,bundle buy in ip Malaysia

4 years ago

Thanks for letting me know!

4 years ago

they don't get anything (Indonesia), not even 5$ coupon or whatnot just 'sorry'. So basically we can assume all SEA countries didn't received it,

4 years ago

It's also missing from JP.
I'm wondering if all the countries ZtargazeR mentioned didn't get it.

4 years ago

That's exactly why I was wondering & needed help.

4 years ago

Well, considering the old Bandai Namco 3 was un-purchaseable from SEA/ASIA in the past, it's safe to assume they did the same thing.

4 years ago

Huh, Evergarden and CoD are the only games I'm not interested in. That's some great value once again.

4 years ago

👍

4 years ago

+100

4 years ago

Thats the best monthly ever, seriously IGN take all my money.

4 years ago

Dont give them all money, just 12€/12$, u should give me the rest xD

4 years ago

Haha that was sneaky.

4 years ago

Is 11-11 memories retold region-locked in Germany please ?

4 years ago

It's not.

4 years ago

Thank you very much ! (i wanted to know for a friend)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Wow. From where I stand, I definitely dodged a massive bullet when pausing this month. There's really nothing that even remotely interests me in this bundle. At least someone who liked the early unlocks would probably delighted about Shenmue. It's definitely not for me, and looking at the new bundle with even more Asian stuff I'll probably just pause again.

4 years ago

every single game in this month was a game from my wishlist so i can say i could not be any happier with a monthly :D

4 years ago

Can anybody confirm if their Shenmue I+II is redeemable in JP region?

4 years ago

It's redeemable.

SEGA seems to block the store page but the key works fine. (Catherine Classic for example.)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

At least my Shenmue I+II bought in France-Europe doesn't show any region-restriction, so it should be redeemable in Japon and everywhere.

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Didn't receive 11-11 Memories Retold from Thailand.

4 years ago

Sadly, We didn't get this game.

4 years ago

Woa, best month for a loong while

4 years ago

Philippines. No 11-11 Memories Retold. No other compensation either

4 years ago

That's unusual :/ Try sending Humble Support an email, inquiring if that's intended or if it was a lapse. Usually when they have regional differences there's at least a trade-off.

4 years ago

Yeah. They usually offer a different game or store credits. But not even a single word from them this time. I wouldn't even know 11-11 Memories Retold is included in the monthly if I didn't check this thread.

4 years ago

Great bundle. Thanks, IGN! ^^

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.